77 Acre Christian County Farmland Online Real Estate Auction
This 77 acre farm is located a half mile north Pana Illinois and 8 miles south of Assumption Illinois on Illinois Route 51 North. The farm is approximately 76.19 tillable acres. The 2018 yields for corn were 262 and beans were 87.2 ! The predominate soils are Oconee, Cowden, and Virden soils with a productivity index of 121.4. The farm is pattern tiled on 80 foot centers. This is a great investment for a farmer wanting to add land to operation, or an investor wanting to add farmland to their portfolio! Open Farm Lease for 2019 Crop !
This farm is approximately made up of 43.8% Oconee Silt Loam, 24.8% Cowden Silt Loam, and 20.8% Virden Silty Clay Loam soil types, giving the farm a 121.4 Soil Productivity Index Rating.
Located in Christian County Illinois with quick access to multiple Highways. Land investors and farmers should take a look at this nice farm.
For more information contact:
Chad Michel at 217-827-0960
Brad Graham at 217-825-7527
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ryan & Michelle Herbord - Real Estate Auction2608 E 400 NORTH RD, PANA, IL, 62557 - Christian County
Legal Descriptions Parcels: 11-25-13-100-001-00Address: 2608 E 400 North Rd Pana, IL 62557
Legal Description: N1/2 NW1/4 EX .580 ACRES ROW 110082.000 97-03669
• Sale Subject to the seller’s confirmation
• The properties will be sold at Public “Online Only - Internet Auction” ending April 23, 2019 7:00PMCT (soft close)
o Soft Close or Extended Close: If a bid is placed in the final 3 minutes the bidding time will extend by 3 minutes. This will continue until there has been a time period of 3 minutes with no bidding activity.
o All properties are grouped or linked together therefore the bidding will be extended and remain open on ALL lots until all bidding is closed.
• To be approved as an online bidder a signed copy of the terms and conditions
• • Sold by the taxable acre
• The property will be Sold with "Reserve"
• Property sells AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied
• Buyer is required to pay for Crop Reimbursements for 2019 Crop Year
• 23.5 acres of corn
• 200# Potash $838.00
• 200# Dap $1,198.50
• 212 actual units of anhydrous ammonia $1,726.31
• 53 acres of beans
• 200# Potash $1,892.10
• Property included in the sale is the real estate only, no personal property assets are included in the sale.
• The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
o Pre-Auction offers can be submitted to the Auction company.
o All offers must be in accordance to the same terms & conditions of the auction.
• The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
• Buyer’s Premium
o A 2% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 2% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
A 10% “PERCENT” Down Payment must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the Sellers payable to “Advanced Title Group, INC” The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before May 23, 2019.
A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
• Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
• The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
• The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
• Real Estate Taxes: The Buyer will be responsible for the 2019 Real Estate Taxes
o Closing and all the title work shall be done and take place at the office of: “Advanced Title Group, INC”
o Closing will be held on or before May 23, 2019
• Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
• The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
• Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
o Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
• United Country Real Estate – Land & Home Sales and Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
• Seller: Ryan & Michelle Herbord
• All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all
advertising, oral or printed material.
• All marketing information and PIP materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however, the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only – www.landandhomesales.com
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: You can view the property by appointment.
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call:
Brad Graham at United Country Land & Home Sales and Auction (217) 825-7527
Chad Michel at United Country Land & Home Sales and Auction (217) 827-096