Stoney Point Duck Club is 173.462 surveyed acres waterfowl & deer hunting property located just south of Browning Illinois. Real Estate is north of Beardstown for approximately 10 miles off of Route 100. Acreage is enrolled in CREP and CRP. The CRP program has payments coming in until October 2028! The property also has a shed with living quarters located on the top floor. The living quarters has a kitchen, living room, laundry room, and 2 bedrooms with a view that overlooks the Illinois River. As you can see through the pictures this property is already setup for waterfowl hunting and the deer naturally make there way through this property to the Illinois River from the bluffs to the west of this farm. Sanganois is straight east of this property.
The shed is approximately 30x70ft with 30x30ft living quarters. There are 2 owned propane tanks, 1 is believed to be 1000 gallons and the other is believed to be 500 gallons. The living quarters main heat source is propane, and the electrical baseboard is the backup heat source. There is no personal property that goes with the sale.
Most of the property is in a permanent easement CREP and CRP program except the shed, the railroad access road that goes along the western border, and the south water hole is all EXEMPT from the permanent easement program. The south water hole is open to plant anything you desire to bring in those ducks and geese!
If you have any questions regarding any of CREP or CRP programs please view the documents that we have attached and or call the Schuyler County Soil & Water Conservation District at (217) 322- 3358 ext 101 and ask for Jami Kelly.
Location of this property cannot be much better. The property lays just west of the Sanganois across the Illinois River which is just north of Beardstown Illinois. This farm has a nice central location and it is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes away from Springfield Illinois, around 1 hour and 15 minutes away from Peoria Illinois, about 1 hour and 20 minutes from Quincy Illinois, and about 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Bloomington Illinois.
This property has had a recent surveyed completed and the total acreage comes out to 173.462. The property parcel or tax ID numbers are the following; 09-26-151-001, 09-27-200-005, 09-26-300-001, 09-27-400-003, 09-27-400-004, 09-27-400-005, 09-27-400-001, 09-34-200-001, and 09-27-400-012. The survey is also attached in the documents section on this page. The Real Estate Taxes from 2018 are $1,976.13
If you are looking for a great property to hunt ducks, geese, deer, and even do some fishing, then this is the property for you. The location is great with being straight west of Sanganois off of Route 100. Great access to the shed to stay and hangout that overlooks the beautiful Illinois River. Contact us today if you have any questions or if you would like to view the property.
Brad Graham 217-825-7527
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dr. Rex Schulz, Lori Schulz, Don Marold, and Jackie Marold - Real Estate Auction
Rt 100 Stoneypoint Lane Browning, IL 62617 - Schuyler County
Legal Descriptions Parcels: 09-26-151-001, 09-27-200-005, 09-26-300-001, 09-27-400-003, 09-27-400-004, 09-27-400-005, 09-27-400-001, 09-34-200-001, and 09-27-400-012,“PROPERTY”)
• The properties will be sold at Public “Online Only - Internet Auction” ending December 15, 2020 at 7:00pm CT (soft close)
o Soft Close or Extended Close: If a bid is placed in the final 3 minutes the bidding time will extend by 3 minutes. This will continue until there has been a time period of 3 minutes with no bidding activity.
o All properties are grouped or linked together therefore the bidding will be extended and remain open on ALL lots until all bidding is closed.
• To be approved as an online bidder a signed copy of the terms and conditions along with a signed bidder’s certification must be received and approved by the auction office.
• The property will be Sold with "Reserve"
• Property sells as-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
• Property included in the sale is the real estate only, no personal property assets are included in the sale.
• The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
o Pre-Auction offers can be submitted to the Auction company.
o All offers must be in accordance to the same terms & conditions of the auction.
• The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
• Buyer’s Premium
o A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 5% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
• A $10,000 Down Payment must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the Sellers payable to “TBD Title and Escrow, Inc" The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before January 29, 2021 Closing.
o A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
• Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
• The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
• The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
• Real Estate Taxes: the taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
o Closing shall take place at the office of: “TBD Title and Escrow, Inc"
o Closing will be held on or before January 29, 2021
• Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
• The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
• Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
o Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
• United Country Real Estate – Land & Home Sales and Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
• Seller: Dr. Rex Schulz, Lori Schulz, Don Marold, and Jackie Marold
• All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
• All marketing information and PIP materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however, the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only – www.landandhomesales.com
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: You can view the property by appointment.
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call:
Brad Graham at United Country Real Estate - Land & Home Sales and Auction (217) 825-7527