Christian County Farmland Online Auction
Farmland Location: Mount Auburn, Illinois
This 20 acre farm is located approximately 2.3 miles West of Mount Auburn Illinois and 8 miles straight south of Illiopolis Illinois on County Rd 1350 East. The farm is approximately 19 tillable acres. The 2018 yields for corn were 262 and beans were 87.2 ! The predominate soils are Broadwell, Camden, Alvin Fine Sandy Loam, Elburn, Brooklyn, and Drummer soils with a productivity index of 131.1! This is a great investment for a farmer wanting to add land to operation, or an investor wanting to add farmland to their portfolio!
This farm is approximately made up of 60.1% Broadwell Silt Loam, 10.4.8% Camden Silt Loam, 9.6% Alvin Fine Sandy Loam, 8.4% Elburn Silt Loam, 6.2% Brooklyn Silt Loam, and 5.3% Drummer Silty Clay Loam soil types, giving the farm a 131.1 Soil Productivity Index Rating.
Located in Mount Auburn Township Christian County Illinois with great access. Land investors and farmers should take a look at this nice farm.
County Rd 1350 East , Mount Auburn, IL, 62547 - Christian County
Legal Descriptions Parcels: 10-04-02-400-002-00
Approximate Property Size: 20 +/- Acres
Address: County Rd 1350 East, Mount Auburn, Illinois 62547
• The properties will be sold at Public “Online Only - Internet Auction” ending January 9, 2020 7:00PM CT (soft close)
o Soft Close or Extended Close: If a bid is placed in the final 3 minutes the bidding time will extend by 3 minutes. This will continue until there has been a time period of 3 minutes with no bidding activity.
o All properties are grouped or linked together therefore the bidding will be extended and remain open on ALL lots until all bidding is closed.
• Property included in the sale is the real estate only, no personal property assets are included in the sale.
• The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
o Pre-Auction offers can be submitted to the Auction company.
o All offers must be in accordance to the same terms & conditions of the auction.
• Buyer’s Premium
o A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 5% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
• Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
• The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
o Closing and all the title work shall be done and take place at the office of: “Advanced Title Group ”
o Closing will be held on or before February 10, 2020
• Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
• The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
• Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
o Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
• All marketing information and PIP materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however, the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only – www.landandhomesales.com
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: You can view the property by appointment.
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call:
Brad Graham at United Country Land & Home Sales and Auction (217) 825-7527
Chad Michel at United Country Land & Home Sales and Auction (217) 827-0960